Top 10
Other  
    Donations
    Stories Archive

Google Ads   

From The Gallery   

Hit Counter   

Our thanks to
for keeping track of the individual number of visitors to these pages for all these years, now totalling:
since June 6, 1996. We don't count "hits" which only tell you how many graphics and files are loaded, we actually count individual visits.

Link to PugsCom   

Site Security   

You have been warned!
We have caught 1444 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm)

Pugs.com :: View topic - hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP??
Forum Index  |  Search  |  Usergroups  |  Edit your profile  |  Members  |  Log in to check your personal messages
Ranks  |  Staff  |  Statistics  |  Board Rules  |  Forum FAQ  |  Log in

Search for at
Pugs.com Advanced Search

+
Latest Site News   Next 2 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
And we're back News and Announcements PugsCom 3 Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:07 am
allyzabethe View latest post
Have a GREAT Puggy New Year in 2014! News and Announcements PugsCom 1 Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:37 am
allyzabethe View latest post

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
how to stop 1 yr old male from scratching my walls Puppies! Gotta Love 'Em, But . . . scottg 0 Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:06 pm
scottg View latest post
Is a PUG right for me? No Pug Yet - But Plenty of Questions! NJRonbo 12 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:23 am
NJRonbo View latest post
Allergies Help! My Pug is . . . dphiebeatle 13 Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:19 am
joecast40 View latest post
Strawberry bump on lip Help! My Pug is . . . dvdchrisc 5 Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:10 am
Please Help Winston Walk Pug Patter Winniewiggle 2 Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:07 am

hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP??

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Pugs.com Forum Index -> Help! My Pug is . . .
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meal
Puglet
Puglet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:21 pm Post subject: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

HI EVERYONE, I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW MANY HOURS YOUR PUGGERS SLEEP, MOLLY SLEEPS FROM 10PM UNTIL 6AM WHEN I GET UP EVERY MORNING, HOWEVER, BY 7-8 EVERY NIGHT SHE IS PRETTY MUCH OUT COLD ON MY LAP AND HAVE TO WAKE HER UP TO GO TO BED!!  DON'T KNOW IF SHE ACTUALLY IS DEAD ASLEEP DURING THE NIGHT, SHE SLEEPS IN HER CRATE IN OUR ROOM CAUSE THE HUSBAND DIDN'T WANT DOG HAIR ALL OVER THE BED-BAH-I WOULDN'T MIND, ANYWAY IS THIS NORMAL-??
coleman
Pugfessional
Pugfessional

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

My guys are ready for bed by 8-9...and will sleep in until you MAKE them get up in the morning.  they also like to get lots of naps during the day.....the days that I keep them very busy and they can't get their nap time in...they are EXHUASTED by late afternoon.
_____
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich." -Louis Sabin
allyzabethe
Pugge Grande
Pugge Grande

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:45 pm Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

Depending on how active my girls are, they could be sleeping 18 hours a day. Quincy and Isabelle, my senior fosters, are probably up to 20 hours. Wish I could get half of that!
pumkin31s
Pug
Pug

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 pm Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

new to this site, but my pug betty sleeps from around 8pm to 5am when i get ready for work and when im on my computer she is usually in my lap napping or her bed at my feet, also my husband wont let her in the bed either, says she sheds to much lol
Rudy2008
Tail Chaser
Tail Chaser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:37 pm Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

Rudy sleeps alot! When I'm home all day on the weekend, he can't hack it because he doesn't get his sleep during the day. He's usually ready to goto bed around 9pm, and I get up at 7am to start to get ready for work - however he stays in bed and sleeps until he knows that I am all done and ready and move into the kitchen, and that is just because he knows that it's breakfast time!  I would have to say he sleeps 16 - 18 hours a day, he's a lazy pugger  Happy .
_____
Proud mom to Rudy and Oreo the kitty!
Get registered or Log in
allredutx
Puggish
Puggish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:10 pm Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

Yeah, I used to feel bad about leaving the dogs alone all day while I was at work.  But when I'm home during the day it's obvious I am messing up their nap schedule!  So they'll sleep the 9 hours I'm at work and commuting, then start to crash out with me in front of the TV at about 10 pm, then happily sleep all night from 11 to 7.  So that works out to about 18 hours a day.  Wow!
_____
Get registered or Log in

Lulu, Mabel and our dear Rosy
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
PYK3
Puggus Maximus
Puggus Maximus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:48 am Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

Mine are like Rudy.  
We go to bed about midnight,, get up at six, then while I get ready for work they both take a nap in my closet.  When I head back downstairs they follow, go outside again, sit and sleep by my feet while I am on the computer, then follow me to the bathroom to finish getting ready and I leave by 7:15--I come home about 11:45 and they are asleep until I unlock the door, then they go outside and potty and run around for about fifteen minutes, come back in and lay on their bed, then we I get home about 3:45 they are asleep again and this time they stay awake till about 7 then it is off and on napping by my feet or on my lap until midnight then we start all over again.  On weekends they are awake most of the day following me around while I clean and do laundry.  So they get about 19 hours during the week and on weekends about 12 hours.  The first few days of Christmas break and summer are really difficult for them, they keep waiting for Mondays.
_____
El, Mom to Keeyahshah and Akina

Get registered or Log in

<a>PitaPata Dog tickers</a>

<a>PitaPata Dog tickers</a>
otisnlilysmom
Pugolescent
Pugolescent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 am Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

Lily literally crashes at 8:30 pm and sleeps till 5:30 am when I make her get up and go outside before I leave for work, as soon as she is done right back upstairs in bed with my hubby until he makes her get back up and go out again before he leaves for work. Then she takes a nap around 5:30 in the afternoon and I am sure she naps alot during the day 'cause on weekends when we are home she heads for her "spot" to sneak a nap every now and then LOL.
_____
Get registered or Log in

Mom to Otis Raiford (11/2/05 to 12/28/09) Lily Grace 8/2/07...
Froguy
Puglova
Puglova

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:09 pm Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

Frodo sleeps a lot especially on weekends.  He sometimes will stay in bed from 11 pm or so until 10 am or later.  I do notice that if we are busy on the weekends and aren't around a lot, he will be very restless in bed and keep us up since he had the whole day to sleep.
_____
Get registered or Log in

Ann pugmom to Frodo
brandisnez
Tail Chaser
Tail Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:53 am Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

man my pugs dont get out of bed until like noon everyday and thats going to bed at like 10pm Laughing any chance they have to sleep they do it!!Im a big sleeper so pugs are a perfect match for me!
View user's profile Send personal message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MagicRe
Pugolescent
Pugolescent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:57 am Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

coleman wrote (View Post):
My guys are ready for bed by 8-9...and will sleep in until you MAKE them get up in the morning.  they also like to get lots of naps during the day.....the days that I keep them very busy and they can't get their nap time in...they are EXHUASTED by late afternoon.

bubba does that too....whilst malia, the corgi mix bounds out of bed....i have to rub bubba and tickle his feet...i swear he's faking..

my dogs are walked several times a day...by 7 p.m....they are asleep and they like nothing better than bed time LOL
atillasmom
Pugge Grande
Pugge Grande

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:26 pm Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

I think the boys sleep about 18 hours per day Razz  Esther sleeps a lot less, being a weenie dog she has a lot more energy.  They sleep from 7-8 pm until I get up at 5.  Then they're awake until my husband leaves for work around 8.  They probably sleep all day (judging from the pug sized impressions in the sofa pillows) and I get home at 4 to walk them, they stay awake for 3 hours or so and then it's back to snoozing. Razz  Goofy dogs.
_____
Amber mommy of Atilla and Wicket, the pugs
meal
Puglet
Puglet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:55 pm Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

Thanks for all the input, now I know that Molly is just your normal lazy pug, unless she is zooming around, in her pug zoom mode!!

Molly's Mom
Mary Beth
danjo
Pugge Grande
Pugge Grande

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:02 am Post subject: Re: hOW MUCH DOES YOUR PUG SLEEP?? Reply with quote

Perfectly normal.  LOL- mine sleep pretty much all the time.  They sleep all night from about 10pm-7am, then when hubby gets off of work in the morning he lets them out & within a few hours they are going to sleep again with him- the lazy pugs.
_____
Pugs & Kisses,
Dana Jo, Polly, & Louie

Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Pugs.com Forum Index ->  Help! My Pug is . . . Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: